Re: [ippm] Progressing the PBT-M “Zero Overhead property” draft

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 21 December 2022 05:47 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=75wRrvnI5dk/fhbIexXMZKRuyxWensJIE8yIcDv1LYI=; b=PDtsX475SwE8onLFQJCzDcjHQvz8zO2x7dnqwISps6J/Bjvtk0EGB+IzymFIG2f5eY rNSEU6Fmyj00sduF8k3H2TJVdkth3c8NyOGK+5A6JCO/3WM0P4kxPtktIRa1zTAQ5bw1 2xoUAdBzboDFi/v/0CDLq5KEg9aKdDlhJSPmsI+EXoxGLe6vpq0sg4KBwE5dwt5ee9NF IZ0R/UOVmQ2/MZHLAwKCIXUaeCIdj5Qq0osjTrbbj5oQzlyo1Wjwtef/L/H6tKfi4QCC G5tYWeJ++9Jy5FuZbAXysTGqs2etEtVOkwt5cKwW8sWVfVzsRy2DbrnQnqknEKT0m/h5 ButQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=75wRrvnI5dk/fhbIexXMZKRuyxWensJIE8yIcDv1LYI=; b=K0+zhWm9QhyFG0dYWzAvbJdjZEhPANNoSpesxHV7VF0s/nC4A07x+gkne4GvzJfwut 83rzI0r8C7clAcir6uTgO7B2r1GNGSd1ys+T5d21LL1xzzBAOg6NpVTIS1yQPNoHNjdB 8JSWuU/+3YUSaykLTedMP/fpszDuf/ebKNkX5rlWv2aZW54eguWq9jyfb9Of1j1eXS4f XBdMBc+pw3cSI5YKENb8i34TfMfEp9un/Vapa9wtHXSJpzzzKvbPiEstqba3bZMPLFqy lIFRRIMM/7Z87edG8QygaoQIp0IdfgEaYdaK4fzAyJAHuRqd/G+pOH822mzBsYaejoqr rTCA==