[ippm] 答复: Progressing the PBT-M “Zero Overhead property” draft

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Tue, 20 December 2022 02:46 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Tianran Zhou' <zhoutianran=40huawei.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, 'Gyan Mishra' <hayabusagsm@gmail.com>, 'IETF IPPM WG' <ippm@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 10:46:05 +0800
Subject: [ippm] 答复: Progressing the PBT-M “Zero Overhead property” draft

Hi, All:

I have also reviewed this draft and think it should be forwarded within the IPPM WG, to assist the operators to realize the service performance telemetry in more efficient manner.

This draft analyzes the current approaches that can achieve the service performance telemetry goals, propose one more initiative solution which has zero data plane overhead, can exploit the existing or future possible telemetry methods, and can be deployed within the network in more flexible(incremental) manner.

We are looking forward to the progress of this draft, and also the associated proposals to be standardized.

Best Regards

Aijun Wang

China Telecom