Re: [ippm] Advancement of metrics specifications on the IETF StandardsTrack

Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com> Tue, 21 August 2007 10:30 UTC

From: Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: [ippm] Advancement of metrics specifications on the IETF StandardsTrack
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:29:56 +0300
To: "ext Geib, Ruediger" <Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.com>
Cc: ext Henk Uijterwaal <henk@ripe.net>, draft-bradner-metricstest@tools.ietf.org, IETF IPPM WG <ippm@ietf.org>

CC'ing the authors of draft-bradner-metricstest; not sure if they are
subscribed to IPPM.

I'm happy to see discussion on this; as I said in the meeting,
"statistical equivalence" of results from different metrics
implementations and methods to determine it are probably the main
unresolved issue of the document.

Lars