Re: [ippm] [OPSAWG] New I-D -> Guidelines for Charactering "OAM"

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 12 January 2024 00:09 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1705018143; x=1705622943; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ox+Nh+1ZEdapwhTqEpJ3fNLrN864hPdCtT89JLfG2Ew=; b=O50O99SLNd94UE7C8pW5/4rqLX0QYXxtuB79+5jeoEjOel0KAAIXOExLHzYG0wmz2q E6QwtIKNqL7UkhqqvVe32cvg/S+zSVj4+OQ4qXhwrqtdBHOToYoQ9iAF99BuaN0wwe1/ E6li/sMqEnw7pMH2mRSJW5CdOa+l570FbJqG+8UByYpnQYqLb5/EiPS0R/6uUyzYs8sw hK5NQq1s8yM9vzVzpgOmlnE3v881U4tzRXA/V+qJnl6Ui151ZZzZZZ9V3nI2EVpX8djt odLqAOI6XmkSRwgaaXobronxaspMblbL3ef9u+BmRVac4IYb5tWftyzHep7lEvJiP+kx dy7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1705018143; x=1705622943; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=ox+Nh+1ZEdapwhTqEpJ3fNLrN864hPdCtT89JLfG2Ew=; b=ZP6NzJMzvshrVkIz3bC2dw/RYSrfndSjshirs0neJ+mZLNIPNMjYCE7tztWghcnT3n Zgi9kQa+rEA2h3RuxhYpDPg+tvdVmDcvJS4qdK5GxcSfEKSDQtycuPoVpjd1MLBRpa1E c2aVMkI876ssqnolLNCf/TIZOmB7GdmjVBF6J+w2vvQ2ayh6ZRHkDpRX9wilNP3MiwP8 83VjFh6/q81y0gQZgc6NaVwj+oh9bASrV5vqNfDQN5HtuWFCMnbjNFF7ziQRbxLhZon5 zwUjIMl6BUjildSPoieH5oPhmQGm/eGsT8DL4Qza1E01uNK+oN/VGY/Z4cNsZEo48z+E tm+w==