Re: [ippm] [OPSAWG] New I-D -> Guidelines for Charactering "OAM"

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 14 January 2024 00:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1705193538; x=1705798338; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=4L17THFup3ErbCxZ7RAa48FIUd1lcwx0xeXixavdCD0=; b=HXQ7knfpH0ZMEdMFFWBN1uwntyWsTxWhJmlHVCJNW4TuLmtrhxWhK1spbw7mMxjGzS nRv12I20ybG/M9SuzLmzzvW1GvWthb9rfED0RQlyG7Pqz7EW9eK5JFiSX53+sYVsJZiC hOBkcL6Gup7imisJ42B/X0ePbIJb9iAHZ3qSGtpIslzF6iYYuHIdjg082AVlHHgV8X4K SGwu7TtAs3aL3HO3DwVO//2uAYDMje5mFUXUwsdUQj+70E0g7KGAKTDgjwgTFBLSggo+ MhuIgAVtf9zA7HBFedLJfBDNz1L++g9k2QTaXYCuhryvmUnnST+Sh4Gci2v5UXn0ZacB o7+A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1705193538; x=1705798338; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=4L17THFup3ErbCxZ7RAa48FIUd1lcwx0xeXixavdCD0=; b=vO1rRmQsCocde9nCK/OR8n+9QSeZaE90+rQW4RAkbt6Q/1AEbxo1tgkm7VFuteQl1j xmpq9TNxFPHilpR3eoxJIsj/fVmZAAb1f0mS5JRWF/KsZUEru5tLdwlP+K1SFdBoSuMP awqBVrCjORCQqpJqypdMfkqwAemPzwhi1uACoA7qp1S9ehN8VtlVNpI5kfp1AcmY+TIa JlMRnbp9o+URDNo4Fp72JIqcWDaaNVrFpEwctxr4sZUSoCJkugNrD3vL8ZyG7ouwbSm2 IctUrBdiCH180tec7frHK2VbUZ/wOia/bOj9KA78c1KnjB/r0Bng7zikQlhUr7gweK7K Xvow==