Re: [ippm] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Tue, 06 October 2020 19:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ie9za4egtehDAS+rhze1LhuRYRImAkl3nhTOluCrydA=; b=i7OJWLVygsI7A1GTlC1FDnP6L4mxmrvI0RF7I9KdVgtvkmg1VAb77hlqRskcqcBAzZ Y+pB5IzmmFuG9MqSmfXY7FeYdBy1ZOybUM3MSnqB08WhA5xPgzUMZbFa5W2iQocgAVeZ KI1ia6d0BwHEBuDBoeBM3SEQEeOqy4IQAFtEkKOUKZm9a/4QcbWcH4eCn5Nsx6WmpRVn SEo04Y+IbZvwf/gfwhsn/zF+NBQVQYss4iwfMbzV70C9JIo3W6G5k/DXPtQpnIx9jb/r 8ICh7QlNywrN/UVMNK0AKlxj45x+xqyaZ/o8uch1/PRL7cLDUBNtcXMbABFcg8Ky91yf OlUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ie9za4egtehDAS+rhze1LhuRYRImAkl3nhTOluCrydA=; b=SrErORYXxGR/ava8W0xgHD1omD+1lPjQxUDKOEm3f9QQNkzvK6Uvy/JBvpoDtSH/YA JzZPzS+F66uOhrG3O7ZbP5WEvtX8YWN8LTHGEfN3nhITKlvqH7zAmD2AOwIi9a4sBBUf tnwGLzItX/IRjjeVllCg4DY1llF2VIYQEEWbIcOD3s3FDPg3Oc6ny1efmRUIjv78jgPU JD7FhLhvajoap2TMDun0Y8Gdb8bTCJv67RfLRPC1xcIizv6bwUH8u+srWXUp23CTpg7B U25p1ZG3ukF8bxxaivFNG/iWTT5KLjCa4jV4mTBEwgfoQuVmyHK5fjF9AHgpxLCClrbo eI9A==