Re: [ippm] [spring] Updates to draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-05.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 02 March 2020 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=q37bQyCSuPNX16krK/5rK85RbVz7SQ/CWe4aEpZvEJU=; b=IkceiStBVxe+LEqIvW8jVkntnRXc0tSOH4xYtW/kfdaGa+70eRkOY3I/v/Z/LaLSPO IgJ1SaI/8IaOu8GB5D0j3Gvqhl7oaa4bFkq46scgHheIPAxdm8X85l3tSZWFJqbP6ypT VBXyucxQrTNyK3JeJpH12zSspOu1UtpctQaMIysccri4GhEUfjyCbHl6crYmKy82z3bN qY5Iom1ra/Kfuv/a6IwaZSYFo29tGTZjvgfylqUdSd0c+tctPK3Rn+udtmdALh0/yRCO PWMTW55hZ+o8SKz7aruOcpf+qMDRUU4XXfypByVuovjAv4OsQqyXlaPF0TFNe1Haf2HM wBzQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=q37bQyCSuPNX16krK/5rK85RbVz7SQ/CWe4aEpZvEJU=; b=n/j1XXvVva9EI1u3R5wH7ve9KNTP3E1vtLx+b1OnMuXPpprkCD9MYBjxR0zCzWFc/M gxc4ttD7PHwqVFZGC+Ce8A3zLd3MIREVdl0zuEmAxVd/0uSMfjhTnDF1kBDQXA8surt6 K4oRbvpN45DRFNpqania/vw3BXfj87PiIQEjZ/PAMkrXI3SWrWG8Uam2OuIj8HWfzgjZ udY2IQJOLR1FE4P0eNiNPDoRGk4lHC/zGOYS22mxiMZZK/x6W+0NoRnnxA0Vi+4tEUkE vPLUepzMLX6eLafgJ3GrQ/podVZgO4+O5M0kvosaUe3sCa5R8yZwJFWUC3ybwDfr8oIk NcrA==