Re: [ippm] Follow-up on Error Performance Measurement presentation at IETF-110

gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com Thu, 20 May 2021 02:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 10:21:47 +0800
From: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
To: wangyali11@huawei.com
Cc: rtgwg@ietf.org, ippm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ippm] Follow-up on Error Performance Measurement presentation at IETF-110

Hi Yali,

thank you for your interest in the Integrated OAM, much appreciated.

Please find my notes in-line below tagged GIM>>.

Regards,

Greg Mirsky

Sr. Standardization Expert
预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部 Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product R&D Institute/Wireline Product Operation Division

E: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
www.zte.com.cn