RE: Normatively referenced specifications

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Tue, 17 December 2013 23:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1387323837; bh=a7puXrM440jqE0e9pKrKQQot2g0=; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=haitC0LK0cuRg5qN7jNdqrOFdHqtie1oWDtVzqyKkSBkcbNNzxKhk94mFpo4Z6vTF ZmcXqQuPLDO+t/6isObgqREoUQQDhs0iI8DSAQMgJsWX5PJh5yT3zOSGpyzN1mdhoj Lm67frL15cb3EZPQtSvFy3tZVxH4+Zxe08neYCvI=