Re: [IPsec] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-multiple-ke-10: (with COMMENT)

Valery Smyslov <svan@elvis.ru> Wed, 30 November 2022 08:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elvis.ru; s=mail; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID: Date:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=SDHxBqhU3LioZN/WX0R102XO4p2201tqvkjPegJHD+E=; b=IrFbQ7N7N2tK+FbiMlvZhqS893 qhRCrH/rhb6GNt0/+7o+cqoVkeb5kexXRGpl31dMpq6XNZ3D/JPNNQiyc4/lhdwGfYh8Rxokz4iqa 6ZVU+lnsz9FktXd6fq5JYa1LIEYAUG2cbSLSrRtCfSkEnta7eUyXshy8ddKXJCep1ArU=;