Re: [IPsec] Identifying encrypted traffic (was: Reauthentication extension for IKEv2)

"Gary Hemminger" <ghemminger@foundrynet.com> Tue, 21 October 2008 23:53 UTC

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:53:57 -0700
References: <DEFE874FA19CEF4A98F35424DFE7A53E88F32C@xmail.ds.foundrynet.com><648EF152-A65D-4DC5-B978-825086BB3D09@checkpoint.com><DEFE874FA19CEF4A98F35424DFE7A53E7363FC@xmail.ds.foundrynet.com><7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC8C5A77CC7E8@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com><DEFE874FA19CEF4A98F35424DFE7A53E88F637@xmail.ds.foundrynet.com><7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC8C5A77CC7F7@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <A1E36B4547AAF443BEA10955A159923B0881D190@rrsmsx505.amr.corp.intel.com>