Re: [IPsec] Identifying encrypted traffic (was: Reauthentication extension for IKEv2)

Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com> Wed, 22 October 2008 07:57 UTC

From: Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com>
To: Gary Hemminger <ghemminger@foundrynet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:40:12 +0200
References: <DEFE874FA19CEF4A98F35424DFE7A53E88F32C@xmail.ds.foundrynet.com><648EF152-A65D-4DC5-B978-825086BB3D09@checkpoint.com><DEFE874FA19CEF4A98F35424DFE7A53E7363FC@xmail.ds.foundrynet.com><7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC8C5A77CC7E8@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com><DEFE874FA19CEF4A98F35424DFE7A53E88F637@xmail.ds.foundrynet.com> <7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC8C5A77CC7F7@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <A1E36B4547AAF443BEA10955A159923B0881D190@rrsmsx505.amr.corp.intel.com> <7F9A6D26EB51614FBF9F81C0DA4CFEC8C5A77CC7FF@il-ex01.ad.checkpoint.com> <DEFE874FA19CEF4A98F35424DFE7A53E8D8FF9@xmail.ds.foundrynet.com>