Re: [IPsec] WGLC of draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec

Valery Smyslov <smyslov.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 03 November 2021 12:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :thread-index; bh=q9ZDXB88AKjdQJZjwLa7CJFV8O0eRpnZkuy3S9anmAU=; b=EY6DfD8iJGJzkSySCF26Nl+Vzbv0G8RqNNWsAyiulgczygsqVrF1bP0U1zVAypHFEE 9VihzKraSSqY9JCAgOqCGr1jsaXxiwQiAFD9rpYGq4VPXjjyQdOAcGhaOLmuv4ba+BXK QAZvwIumjgl3bNJmled+HzoW+VBwgtZVcPevv+zfY9dnVN/0vIGSqnCahuuErxURb1mP LcR6StDCbDnMTOBEUmxS72UHqY4iXBv3dv2NPbBddrlPNanQDuOlhIXTa2/8KFXBMLEX koFKxz8eN2rnFaVZZm51+DcgQ7bWed5nyKuSsuTuBZ8jptCkLyrGXMLbZZQnvRpaLefO dSRw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :thread-index; bh=q9ZDXB88AKjdQJZjwLa7CJFV8O0eRpnZkuy3S9anmAU=; b=rm2dIz/KdkSqderpdRVRWu2AlA8RzNS7UhX/l+6Pxiy1UGkVKBwRoXG3FJSprkQmu2 PTvsN5kIyOu1evbkmEd7UAmFyvsqpzqqQBRvhIPjJ+opdu0h9HeqW5GqxapbBEMvnub/ ULq7IhfyZoRnHQbJZyvrYHab1JA7j6KQgykVbWDV2azRNFI1o0tyFQh7bQgfYQ7jpEWO 6KDwfHCmV93Ft/dTQmAd9dXXJbrDznBQjDYtiv4wrax49Wa7ff5V4/oNcBZngmhngk0z x0ByQ62nmV2yvGuIrb76roNw2puEqW0je+XCITeeFl4PE1kYz19rCGNBIiK5JIcAlzJj BLQg==