Re: [IPsec] WGLC of draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec

Valery Smyslov <smyslov.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 02 November 2021 08:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :thread-index; bh=IL7cNY/OVI94I5ZzZg4h8AOqJIuwXzP8sugbxqOKpUM=; b=U+9ckCxNt1rDfbkH9no/xNoj28ZBwFTdCvqgqc0w/ibk3bLOV+uKWjC6xqQ1EO7uxo GzO+ifKCN3AbTC/iEfM1VqraOrgTijfLysMFq3g6RCdBNbMIDp2rTS/wnHxSZ4n1mP77 7zDBztuClg0gQF08NYC3eyoXCWHjQFa50l6qrOZpFv2ACP73ShXMCFMJfYNAfk3qP5kr eWXyDXMlaapD4ijzKNtAnMfxeG5Hsj5tZsDMrv2fuBxpXMXxElPyFAhdO6IJghDiiwoL fXJuafRa2zlwpaKRWc98kfHfl+kUw+FEoauyAD2kawmH/hA8eDc+fiQqimbImMWMJZ96 6zGw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :thread-index; bh=IL7cNY/OVI94I5ZzZg4h8AOqJIuwXzP8sugbxqOKpUM=; b=beIXYAyGkOp2+9qW5ZhxmCcabrgm8Z+0cBathN+DsZVGBDOBzIw9ou5MNVOIPyB4u5 uX/o+/VpvZG71Le8Q/1bmDP1SpPls/ogM/yjSE9D8/359A+OPQnNjo3sPWaZblqWy6w3 6pydVO5Li6BIzXoAcGPdoW+IJQHC9hZWftTfgFMZWbmN5LiaKvvtjwWXcRi/rjBjyuJu QFGH2WGlkbf1eqOeeP+4KexDy8/+hrSp0wWMbn98upOxvwrgWakRiUWx7hYebRash10n jP7C0rhFw/BkqpZs/M6qQOKEOWLjpx5qSiqYqxAxgvn7y9Uq3JZMCF2lwqrGdQufkMoJ mFmg==