Re: [IPsec] [Cfrg] Beginning discussion on secure password-only authentication for IKEv2

"Blumenthal, Uri - 0662 - MITLL" <uri@ll.mit.edu> Thu, 04 March 2010 17:08 UTC

From: "Blumenthal, Uri - 0662 - MITLL" <uri@ll.mit.edu>
To: "'pgut001@cs.auckland.ac.nz'" <pgut001@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 12:08:43 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "'ipsec@ietf.org'" <ipsec@ietf.org>, "'cfrg@irtf.org'" <cfrg@irtf.org>
Subject: Re: [IPsec] [Cfrg] Beginning discussion on secure password-only authentication for IKEv2

Well, during my long and fruitful career I've come across many asinine statements - but this pearl from your collection outshines mine! Indeed "straight from the horse's" (or in the context - "mule's"?) mouth (no offense meant to those wonderful equestrians).

I'm struck speechless (which is unusual, as anybody who knows me would confirm :-).

Regards,
Uri