Re: [IPsec] Call for Review on draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc

"Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI" <taddyhatty@nifty.com> Sat, 12 September 2009 16:29 UTC

From: Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI <taddyhatty@nifty.com>
To: KATO Akihiro <kato.akihiro@po.ntts.co.jp>, ipsec@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 01:29:59 +0900
Subject: Re: [IPsec] Call for Review on draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc

What is randomness?

The answer is this.

The series that is difficult to be found out characteristics and trends and
for observer of series, it have to be difficult to predict.

Without mathematical definition of recognizing process of randomness
by a humanity, anywork may be  a kind of waste of generation.

If IT engineers adopted the kind of waste to the life of citizens directly,
it could be called as a kind of criminal.