Re: [IPsec] New version of IPsec Cluster Solution Draft posted [earliar, HA design team started]

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 19 July 2010 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3WAIxGwD2KW/HpKq6MxTvZlPWDm2eCXaaEeVXpmkYkA=; b=KaTwiq4Vu8XAEnVLwE1ZsXcBrpHB7SxRrM8aVr+t5f2gykoLq3BfpIz4fD8ZWK9d9V OM3xYG2Z0HoHvQIk3xlkngsnmeqnK3osBuRaADFfdk8LRXMTJJXJBc+I/QZPckYIGChz ifrLpMsago/AP84BSPpYpvzaLzyVHAM0cQZgk=