[Iptel] RE: Comments on draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-07.txt

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Mon, 11 August 2003 16:58 UTC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>, list iptel <iptel@ietf.org>
Subject: [Iptel] RE: Comments on draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-07.txt
Sender: iptel-admin@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:57:17 +0300

Bert is correct with respect to the OID size limit errors. I was using a non-edited version of the MIB (with the root OID xxxx-ed) and did not get the errors at compilation. These were rather major issues in my previous review, and I suggest that you fix them before advancing the document. I think that we talked about something similar the DESCRIPTION text suggested by Bert on the corridors in Vienna.

Regards,

Dan