Re: Pete Resnick's Abstain on draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-16: (with COMMENT)

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 22 January 2014 21:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1390424623; x=1421960623; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yb5l9sGoG5QYIyjYg8O57YfvI+J5WAo/4eyF1pfDodk=; b=a2w8DmTeJARZF/Ql3+Ci0KXoWfDpQhaZCbI/Jr8273y7Q5czhh4Fs9zK YxdxpjAUxh1rsQSkh6G8bMuWKCGvtB0goUA0UULGIWgeyH+ze8quBTjQp HhRm8NiJnM9uF8yArB/oYcWtPwx8GY8ZC0spEV/bSx6mU/5BXlQSq82K1 8=;