Re: Comments on draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-01.txt (was: Some comments questions on draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-08)

Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com> Wed, 22 December 2010 05:01 UTC

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:01:52 -0500
From: Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com>
To: Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar>
Subject: Re: Comments on draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-01.txt (was: Some comments questions on draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-08)
Cc: "ipv6@ietf.org" <ipv6@ietf.org>

Hi Fernando,

On 10-12-21 06:53 PM, Fernando Gont wrote:
> Folks,
>
> FWIW, I never got a response to these comments I sent a while ago....

I understood your comments as agreeing with Ran's (and they have not
been resolved either). The points you, Ran and Tony raised about the
scope of the draft being larger than it should be are all valid, but all
the additional features (other than just the common format) have been
added due to feedback from the working group (mailing list and face 2
face meetings). We will discuss with the chairs and see what is an
acceptable way forward.

Thanks
Suresh