Re: oversized-header-chains: Receipt of illegal first-fragments

Bill Jouris <bill.jouris@insidethestack.com> Sat, 21 July 2012 10:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1342867090; bh=XinFNPhunM4kUXzZz+0O2B+vwfwWa6VFwslMjNoxePM=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=N89tiKAqovuVE34pUKkoQzYlQHzIXXmnrvdygV1SCojKnXdSWsDc2fRSjWO1d8D8uA43sdPI9A/h0GCWBfeokSEKS2vt3E5T4JJytlo8GsJVRzSZ/bPJ2b4+FNi0wufJPvYNJfsEwc5d4u+LPjtjV6yH/qPyvXF1IhHpxfqDV6o=
X-YMail-OSG: P1nvWswVM1k3TSjyT5r9FFHBPBC4DYs6SmEFpteA4O5po6o TOwtvLFB7GF3rMMROEnHO8WCl2vBeBq2x7RKX3Nl2z6i6D6jkEXD4_JIRea4 50D2nPziASS.T6.xriJ0vO.ZSduDvkq15LEawEkLoQ_y7NqaE5HftdTG9gkA 4vw3Li7JeZ.NHuJThLWZdebwxvjQ9bKwZ5IGU1MH2cWHepKLpvjTzN_ZT9NX tBZRBwNdzYjE6NfBNsOnBz2wbwtvbr2THyh1TNl04ErT2OfCENmHhkSVlaah qxEtOpoLXnjPYQnaOskS7HHhF5OZr58NV4NjwU6lAshu2rAvx5kFbpxwelJe 4Upn9DzGXLcfkVxtvEMts0fPNGjQp9c_ox0tSW2wGnL8Bj3maO8.DKjf_6aA kFTFc0hv_mbTUQ3ypkvQtObVuMptCBflxPF0twd_O1JVyLa9WJDyKtoAUpt6 aaS5uSfSHRXwlGPCmoo0AO2s3yLBOM2umnuTTRIZPcMzNVfSCpM3VhHvEpKq C2Oq40EOPbNRuwq3EGJc5bC6lW8GPQjUWk6Nhl5yYez85_GUjRnE0IZ78tTO oowyyqXthh.4-