Re: RA extension review requested for draft-wkumari-dhc-capport

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Wed, 18 March 2015 04:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s2048; t=1426652924; bh=MYbmxtVV5LAQBAZEU9LQGoA4JGWn2SoaVRj884tUcII=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=sFVr7c7i1DUmxvDVzwhN2pnt7gd6KS9uTjZih8owdNlASOOPuThK1I+AF0tsf+XU8bmhC0+YhsJTiFK57LYIhgdHW+8np6HfxqhKfmgYjK2xEXLPsBUeBNDEPARbz+bZNiMicGKfnuHFSBYg0+zE00MXosOjwJguHsAwbUHgiuInp3obsGZ54MV00/SDvVt1AdFeZLJc3mBjYZ8J1AsU23RapNvuR+jVxVkJgeLVtO3ndDKS11plN4KyvwYfd5D3cdRLSQTR/SXb0/2sXAyIoP1xbVwI6xUxSHyv0PheV9SsK2WNIj8zjvlUAAkZDyL/AXFeMEB+nm0EHzLxHq2mlg==
X-YMail-OSG: etg6jowVM1nJFCvruI1cffXfuoHCF3CbcTuRZ1RdEEFB.Q.40p9E3Z8vIvVy6uY yFe_.7hzV.LLGuyobxEesy35ZeA2T.32AvylyHpuKy.MMPFExRbh7KO1S9mLxnKw_n9Bkl70P.M6 L79m7qRgsp3H8GL7fJJzIdXBALb1XN0_e331Tf6RFebshpQ2Md9idLYc_Iw00lieE.hJGqvAtayq d_Cswy3MBEI1vG7rNby4vmvDDesnZ40uSmhn9Rbi3lkQCx8WWq_7ako5K.08TFwI49VvEJ9WvP4J m.BU_yssjjEUBL1tfhi4rnfIKtYudD3EbwwpOo5D5zo2GLEVKfn5W0EhndDq1699phSsqQywqsKL 2em1zoWbHYhIuSEFMDsnurwcDNy6I_5cZ_3I5CA1IKrUHhl1DK08Eml1GptIjmwwHCRUaLjatWz8 WGA_R8sm.Y.zFasP1mhpsMelbqiH3FoDJ_H4QRsgndbsbJ2jOOhIuF2GN4Qt3QYTnubZvUtRD0mg qxCw.XcIA6i8Dg2ac3lmdnhvIprxPSndH5rDnUK_A2kgBbkc9