Re: RA extension review requested for draft-wkumari-dhc-capport

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Tue, 17 March 2015 00:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s2048; t=1426553052; bh=o1nYfiDSctk+wdpGnebV7LS/J78gSPT1MPjMz+/8HnY=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=VNrp3yvOASWvthPQkcaFIBapGB+ZB2mBk7W8sNrCKmbmQb6UTgTDZb1pohPsQUTagkXmStVr7ax+oWSU144j8NmKhXRMnIFOF0VHLGubx8bwZBpSYF/JkQDNNpDMV0SaCb/q4U31y+FW42U2BQ3jYM3Boo/ZANrSANqN5swlrrWkQTsCfY5/+3EX+kElziRUkaIpUujLAGX49raLGraWrO8BRdjZsWHQQ/IF4wOJhOK5ZtFzGdd54ngQyhklNaoEglwdNy2CZZ1hBZWtiibW2n5SnkJQ6xlyesjNKgD271FkWDcntFfXQjgm90s8EpBItel9na8wh3l4qbOcDjwhzg==
X-YMail-OSG: FXO0gYYVM1mytCu5TL54a44paGUpTIHmpLQg6apXc3AVLKK0SSdBnS5MRjKwlD6 yI2hMdSjVNmWcdrXeWUskNslENT5SyzrwHYrco_9PVwoV9I4uHbR8ihuq0IPiYKoGV2dIOduKtpG zPmZ82xpEIAZgrHiRljgAWeAESRyd8vrcJj.6mzfLkBq4ScK3a82gWi_iHtz6L1pFbdvsUQXmCzt d9yxMNOHhn6LZiAUlrbBBbcwqYP_ET5nZQCMkLe9wEhCRiFbbMHNCd0AQbP1SDMWtl_U0ABXcHgc chwIwzDLc.3cP8ZOhX25JR9PreY9.PY5PIZ77rayX3.quc6HWzbmNtFHCm46P1NAFY_MfGEFADpm uCW.y02Ab6Mb3Kfq21jmj39Z4IaDGhHyiDG.iGwCCVSgWFE9hu7SAb_Nq_Zc777JPpIuZWH9Ao2G XQJtst_pAzxwP_vjfWz1yKQ.ETpj35GnmEfq0C.fVb5iNsKIg4hFTXp6KE4KDafvmC_V6WxB8jfz h0uZR2AHBzewsqcgW7FL6xWGdgz.cF7BbYMFBYiFdt9bp2EPbrmkNNUW_