Re: I-D ACTION:draft-narten-ipv6-3177bis-48boundary-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 16 July 2005 20:40 UTC

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:39:25 +0200
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: global-v6@lists.apnic.net, "ipv6@ietf.org" <ipv6@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-narten-ipv6-3177bis-48boundary-00.txt
Sender: ipv6-bounces@ietf.org

I tend to agree with this.

I see situations for assigning a /128 when a unique device is connected,
which is not going to route anything else, but once it has other interfaces
(which is the most common case and will become more and more often) ...

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit