Re: question on RDNSS, RFC 6106 part 5.1

Pavel Simerda <pavlix@pavlix.net> Fri, 27 April 2012 15:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=pavlix.net; s=default; t=1335540340; bh=2P33dZQYOMZk7RNkAdqLdBdGlecxXa+BUCln071pzlM=; h=Message-ID:Subject:From:To:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:References: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version; b=naX4q72NKJxrY/Ym8gEjijm6cCC6R/FKqroXHk1GkZuIvWfB7JLrUDNhRfY2stPNS wEWIlN9qubmcL4WoerSSTgFAhdoUELx2Z8+U9RZ2TlwtBgO3A3qU7WyJkgKIpb4mEp bIwqDinCRmOpjzwLEH1azPOawcrJsb/106ifPm/Y=