Re: question on RDNSS, RFC 6106 part 5.1

Teemu Savolainen <tsavo.stds@gmail.com> Thu, 26 April 2012 09:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=7cYarMUULVGLhgljRNHhoW6V5/XzGHG1WeYoGdBUr3E=; b=0hx07IzN+chANzaVKYix/emhOG0JVm1+Sl+REuKNdN2ICF5pwZPwFcKWEMb972BE0/ FJZnHvlgvjx9wlmBmfRwTu98qG43fkBu6cctwo0d7XoUq2fz69ENqoE0ZoJyvQTdCB0h ThBDzp1wSpmG/H1HsruqpxHBtVrdEHnAwbe3SsAujbUyVkv9vvKAqyfScm+ngTsAsFV6 5zPzurMvxJV9ktOZMUVQ+snLau5nCO57+9lBHj2UkGu8xZsxg7LZJ0+KfuQVAOrljsj9 jaIx9U6ulw/PJhgiyR5VN+3YPk8JNVKOyXho6m7OibfJC/AkkiQlYlMZ2WzR8loKc3J/ GdBg==