Re: Working Group Last Call for <draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark>

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 21 December 2020 22:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:cc:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8CBM68M9bu0iTMWDj09Tg44+TiehqdCzkswK989tC3E=; b=QwM9HCX1rURj7GP9Go2au62odrIn2HDXp+6ehskXqWh62iIrt4JvytH1DgOq5og6p0 bjncDqfOUQ/kBcWbIbS1JtRQrPmyBLPzDF0lLjnAr8vDItkd9Q8lJzDNTuwNC8tcK9M0 eeiCpbS8dXzvRLoPHvFrOaDDZM526uBrerQ79061KltMYw26iTuoOBMjcLKK5ZqRdw0+ 81k1Yf4ffU4X+Ld5HSNDibS1PPGG4I0PxxceEBWbJCTrFl9otzfZBLJyx6tPNJUGZSD9 DpHm5Rvxu8iqhginDVnYblgNMar6LTs+ASw06RmtmnUUHzcslHOCrjmqvWGYgKKrhiDh FTiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:cc:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8CBM68M9bu0iTMWDj09Tg44+TiehqdCzkswK989tC3E=; b=iVLtbzeFqbGGsmBETvPZxBEoL9WbiXsUipRMGnNG0fcju+IhO8a7xoRRLvDi30AMh0 C9mTx2/7F+yyXWTTRIbND9lLfJNCzQMfVL9/UlWercdFYpdjtHZRUsN+P35V/tr5NmdJ e2ahN+LdtPoR7Cwa5mDCUQp2eAjxahlCriTxIB9kaWD4L4yCLQQrxhvDyyXK9YuLdZHy xT5FLPlN0ykIfefnxyD83cXJt5zYHA/kuwTcSmboLVjkez72WFqX59zs6v1jmVfI6R2U B0KffbKDixLnE4Es6KccR/JpjBSG9bWATjUHyWej9VFlJqEBsShtiBENmsUAar0yw0wQ t62w==