Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-grand-02 - override flag for preferred address

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Thu, 17 September 2020 08:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ud5KWL+/i60rxloTY9CCLVbVwsZ7uwfIEbGO5Ar41Fg=; b=s1Kv8l09ybmmXlvMrE1G1qMHlvBEy8J7cv+5K4Caq+nwi9kZdMJsHiQ3T3llpJiy8D g2Hov0jIP/1uulp4RiPLg2Pog8hXXzYldtbkklIcUQ8WOwiHZij+xpUEG9eqZF68WsDv LUXYlAG9cZUjw1y29mI+Gr4NuFCm3RL+9p2hIhxx6YVpprMg8JgiAINiXO7OQzEC6CsW 3vUtpE0kVto0QouJ2E4nFXlsyiRlYaY0FUTA6XLooQlLKGzMNjbqXh7UxRuZY7Yx0AjQ WZ3P4WsNE1wIQnjqyVvVUGy2627XXVPTaa/P9qxkLALPoS59WUsa3NJg1Z4NUVCeT6p3 4vUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ud5KWL+/i60rxloTY9CCLVbVwsZ7uwfIEbGO5Ar41Fg=; b=kVyDHMYgIEhDhhYaAC3cf9ULTeDiejiXA6F/zc2uAJuC9BfQUYNb4DsYPiXTqW7IFK FanvcCMPs69sBL6bupu56C8xFQkFdaxefAH7qfY2By0W9ZnR4PoXpLbcsPiSEbuBtQOo wsT+ZInxwTch4eOomusgbHH58YM6MtvNsgbHBCck/xJ+FjVdmWpHfxbOfhepQooserxR ZNvAPqFdjjd8pKplw6en+GgnUjO0fR3U0ScERNXWxvilIN6SWutuwQBXDbpzbpjHlx7+ SPHbQs1XSwbot1PlllsPv1wKnJ9b4oCK0Ye1ndyhVxZY3zacyPf5x71c8vgQXD0iaBeT JRTQ==