RE: draft-macaulay-6man-packet-stain-00 High Level Questions

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 17 February 2012 01:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=2950; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1329443576; x=1330653176; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=br1Lt0S494RIFeOEGPCHvAH8vx0MAJvcfHo/rtyBlDo=; b=jyBEe1LYNeWjj1jx+ThI/dUS4+It6woOe+uTqgWPo9RT0ra5s/xIIH3O kluhLl8x0H6HpZVpmUC1fXlKMpUuguHEgEHZVhF+lp6Idbl9AtAts5wGG uoB9B8Cw/q/pswYGQu5re91plLIvwWFn7pLqir5GT1NybNnVnbNKicWcL 0=;