Re: Detailed review of Significance of IPv6 Interface Identifiers

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 14 August 2013 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=odX7ZzLuDB3lqUaIAwz+DheXb1fGkk5FponwSK0sKT4=; b=nPzSQ84RGas7Eztzrj40x1/LJv9qsONBqkFseygeqZW6TLlgPWqZA4/Ctbml+AtIFP /2peXn3UFnBKo+wN8Lcf5sGxOya9Fb7QMTh8kRk4fu291nqPGgNr0VnwDbQZY40sOa+Z Yr9Uq2pUtBheAH05BrWEutt9zUhrRgKIVlV72z04UD0EWc9/7F22OaLhrqrcvbFBQcbl jbvGCsNnPgYXDPmZcYwtXQz5ECfFWEQbj6yJXv3J6kjaKCfb5WaiZU776xT+yHPxrnuv ecKb7kVQjC17b4pznlKy+FSAu2Za24lhFLRN9KcXb/oy2iJ8KSbH8AoFMXIzSi5tEEyu Dkjw==