RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Wed, 09 July 2008 15:49 UTC

Subject: RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 11:49:53 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=22300; t=1215618596; x=1216482596; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=206MAN=20WG=20Last=20Call=3Adraft-ietf-6m an-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20<Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org>; bh=XLofIXaAL8FYmaBrVO8BEn8vikmpwwbyjumPjhk+mO4=; b=NeCLkAMnpXxEhJtoVaDSMXa46SDbqiOakxWo2XZns2eutsTp/q+spAYiO+ frNTY/eLaBAPGkOfKHxrdhxCrq3EuY043VrsV5GVKrx5JQCpA0HTQk1K4NMs NH4XdjQ9K6;