Re: Status of draft-ietf-6man-lineid

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Thu, 26 July 2012 23:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=wYseLR8vh4hSUotJjVpyDjLTgjQ17RdiTtsH7kBcirA=; b=XAWn6nu1iRUtuxtPwyoEMNzavw/ii6TJ/HuAtIgX8D/6yCxBfjdUAEln88kE4vDTgC 5cri9Q0257HLopbaKEF1nHbmmrcRFXtXHL47AwGnFtVTYFcv8iu+T4rBuPjIPEKDbe51 Afr38gda200sVEMqjU6VdSZkBjdN0hzYDoILXCIyNobkuamGjBtrno3FfSfYJ1sIDAWE 1JKacA1lTzjStIEJndLwMMmDCbVXAHNdaWewCQTDCLhZPRTF6YsALw55B2mJbpjWYkwr NNhJQOMxTWpTQdW6CwwUxI5G9Afq1xC1detbSlMHf72ACbTyQuWzntYEVIqzanKIMtno Wmyw==