Re: [**EXTERNAL**] New Version Notification for draft-mudric-6man-lcs-00.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 20 August 2020 23:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+JUTYt5abzo+9Nuq4qmCrWMtphUZnZsXYRfz0SkpZGY=; b=cOlpYZUI3XChE49Sqy41ynuW5Js7p0uHi471trvfCC7kEsYT2XskUEcEd8XCgGG8Sb w/+7L47ylANudkOu6jlya/l1TwpdYXIsqTNY3v1eQirASofyZJQy1ehXOfgGvWfOZ1H2 TK/WRTPlprYjbJJHMN1GG/7BR9P/xh6O39GAdmRdABYXCAejMie+XD1ilBMKxxHl660b WK/adxNR5F55lnUpImNt2U1mKr+5W2po2IAPQ1/bMpFvf4DGfewHkrqzLMglzXq8WkTL f6wTkWuzDjeqIYuMJEuITAx2/PAfcw+DWpYZBBt+DGvuaFzB+v69BdkEwXUg6C2jphZX T55w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+JUTYt5abzo+9Nuq4qmCrWMtphUZnZsXYRfz0SkpZGY=; b=gnvErg/xDBK4rryDtZ3FjI8VC0g8Jt4cnYc/KZlSXAioVggDspR/qv/aq8o0kSczDH DEz7UXsrOEV7fQFyo1YWvqFNvzHru/f/9iCJucl6xobKpXwde0KrTlaXLCSqi55vd3tS sQgdPkTIep0P5kZElgrMSpiIFktQDXG1cXOLMIT3fs7SvMJoHV7TRIlgMsEoXOzDpXM7 FvmjcDHSmuAs7+DZKPt0+LkveB/AKS6aQlg8+6KYZnkUqAL3NkSSiEvbnv/cvfAPOvPk dAwmKsK87XHrkmQ16ZMtPZau4RAiRJk53AB8uOwTy3lpfGCMtaOurxk2bD9iTzrpnLql zRQg==
References: <159775749187.6074.7781417320413333605@ietfa.amsl.com> <1F96ECCE-F0EF-4421-AB3E-71E1A3CE5458@ciena.com> <eb68c67487aa4f178756e9452d197774@huawei.com> <9B24B9D1-28D5-468C-88F9-7F124EC288F7@ciena.com> <961413da-36f7-bee1-3b17-7d2013ca1d5d@gmail.com> <EAA6961D-4836-4C40-972C-70BB0B65EB4C@ciena.com> <00493252-56d1-965d-0c85-47ffe6775704@gmail.com> <9FCEF658-F83D-45E2-B8DF-05DB0E356733@ciena.com> <d96f5454d6ec4491967268bd4c36fb8e@huawei.com>