Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-6lobac-01.txt

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Tue, 13 March 2012 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=BtsKTxIB5rdVgC8y6tLcv2lNVZscDnnznBK2qSAoJhE=; b=ivZNS3b+dUvktrs+1Hhk6tC+0BVH/5z/rOgoE1Zzn2ig03MqABQyEIdG/Rsq00vDA5 l2OS4H5/kyh+I9Zj642gVJ8DMRFR+Iu7IeCh47Zt1/mH2VpHTKXb2qDVXWMqP9xD0IM4 y9k+gdbFr8R/aF6/V4hkZGZBo9NoOiXsJEcVjFHRfLVAttz3nP+9XhfzdfEr7jCjCjCl rwmt26wpIulnoFQgyx0n9z/qWcyLmXlQkz2/W6wdFoh6G+Yo3FOtf20g7cEGrAy3YsD+ 5VpvmajMJzD5F0hhEwMFNQHHpLbg14x6u3KHhoxOl9IdMjyFe2U+LnSeF3DCOoUfc4nn T/Aw==