Re: [105attendees] Why do we need to go for 128 bits address space?

Fred Baker <fredbaker.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 27 July 2019 23:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to :date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=s3RhXj7d7HGCR+EzcuG0fMguqaekVzdtd7vMKGHfm8w=; b=D9YkgsEXE8RKOg0eQtBV/QHJpGTM65Y5gUnAtAYFS/L6g0tr3CB5fcpyWYa6OWLMTu +Jxf1SYLxMF56CHYpU2wpUugQzn+0rCA89SgyVRKX9hqUHQsHRyk4pAg9ArJMkSonqnr 2MHeQkQljwNkcH3IqnO8FltCgVjqmKxQWKkSmMlNwktG4Q7IyVoHdeqwhvFiX0kjrPuV bAhF7a+IaIcp6Zt36BHmFnrLWL7uHMspPdmeEtoq9z9Miia+EtIZjiOPbiNQCX4rnHpl hjfPF3lkfsrLHUW8SCQIbntWRxivXEZ00x5n+EwEw4fY48rpUW1sOvDfM3HYeZJR96c2 xYUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject :from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=s3RhXj7d7HGCR+EzcuG0fMguqaekVzdtd7vMKGHfm8w=; b=QYUDiC6SldCCYpKi+yCSnubNQTCY0nmEESjryZm7L/XK5BuMerdOgp7WtI5hQA2zep Y9ZcyMvmc5Np9IkqEpDfzxbN6Zo7Du6U4iWamQZ4Ewxpepmu6Cpq4P3L4PnUgFLXg9ca UvzW7alpg6l00ZX4Hg3URW6uR6gzPpDanAMFDXjNP5WRW7+zaq9AiWuUY3YStvUWekpX 2DvP59KESsL1PZ0aJq7nwq81yZ97aNJCWnkYrhmfWxrC4wZe/3PzmiuOuaJcWyA8x6P7 fGUfj92nOwVMve/CN82TXW9dYqbh5HS3AmZoor5tvmNeyXbf+yt3fW/SG/GyyR5vDmrY egBQ==