Re: [105attendees] Why do we need to go for 128 bits address space?

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Sun, 28 July 2019 04:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hb8X4T8r/XwIl/OAsHCQWq/3suT5BPCBvHMmIfz5wz0=; b=fioAozBnEciMqe6LopafMxSWNnYutMtpGUIq6TSCe4+9cEcB0uRXvxbSiqmFl3didw TbAvbRR8Hme6X7daA42ZTA928SJV8idN8cQ4cDERor0ftpwUHzJDuxIKNjZgUHBQA5um 06Yl70CJCzx/dRKgbFzjAOJoE+w/A+oEJxSSDBOcZORR/3+r8g2TRoaT/VhtDoj68XcV puvXVK/uSOKt9PmrcTu7b38hm7dZCzgiE2ZBKNU9wmGgkcJC0DDNAwoh0k8fnKS7xr93 XZC8iaazjNMMa5KvOvVi8ACcSzdAacgs+sfYDF/C+uwFoM4iAg3DUmS1hA6eTgd1hpB8 nhyw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hb8X4T8r/XwIl/OAsHCQWq/3suT5BPCBvHMmIfz5wz0=; b=SAVto6t3kph3CZRNxOO82GC6oOxSOHX6Gy1dHDqX/o2CmeFzK0ho7O+vSwc4tHKCFK PuoWa72xwmDXg+Ft+ycu9GsKgmikZqWGs4pzKaOgoCLdN6wjPbhkvRw7q2v5sbCF0xeM NZfej+C1Gphj7mj6/Ds6Us6qzU3cdS8zTdzSCQWTKP6rl94G9yarChVoZ6XfhgE/x8k+ Cbwli+FXLROoPDAU3F7Wf+z7HsDA556kt93800+9a/w5hX5+LYfWkrgCZarYSSof6RbI z/a8puiMNvYMIn3BhhFm4b3VX7JKRFnup++BTwl/LJQW3gE6WRSyBfyk26nWHvwpBz/E LfJw==