Re: Next steps for draft-gont-6man-predictable-fragment-id

Juan Antonio Matos <juanmatos@gmail.com> Fri, 08 March 2013 01:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=n84TiAfnnmx3WMgzCthXuHSqPRktQSaUXoePQ15r2KQ=; b=MkJcjjOb/1IMirLsN143zRZJbQ+VG9MJmCJpdmF9yPDTHIoQOCzImkx6ODqfMFp6QN qTM0hKzyPt8FHdvrS8bgzF6sTcSvLkIIIfPCTfP+pKJOr6T3nA5LyhP0CHlIX4D0UwaZ /uup1/jwFsAtxhMAUPpE4bTqdhnM4btzzffNrFpwuq3OYqdI+cPUE/VD6euvl+zOSFI0 JghpwuP73EGD5dDOIwPb5GtWadgkMj5Y4eki+5r3fLOBfrSp5Vbhbr+gDCNhGM54aAy0 yYaRpi6iaNOgpuRGVLQOnUukmDrivcgcAC3YBGizhRnZir5Bpr2zTaTGlaJAqP7CdKGj GAUg==