Re: [v6ops] Revision of the SLAAC/renum I-D (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-01.txt)

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Thu, 21 February 2019 04:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PAanPXFCTZFy5iwk2bSihXyjlhQLYE7x/qw4AvhNIAU=; b=hjGm3S7Dg8B0J76cNLMy1/HZ12Nw5t0S+MaT3/h1TCFfKpNraFWlAhFwSr5JPgDGsa x14rCDCRqTM0O6vOb7RKK0b6pQziSukU5V3jDCyezcy1TjBUfMXzw0gd9TmYGm09K1Yo Gc+FE1CtOItyQz3ZSmDZPaoZm+e4tnacMfkha1yyM/1yeBfzG0xPDknS0V6MPdGoW67B FV275SpFBADDX8fV1LBWGYrSDpY52HHX0rIdHWzFilTDjn//1hL3JuGB45yyx3rTGXU7 PBkGjpt5dr6LZaSfeq0lKPqALZDfRnFURRU7CiF5St9vgfiuI9uLEZGtvKZ/S/g/5zVr 8yOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PAanPXFCTZFy5iwk2bSihXyjlhQLYE7x/qw4AvhNIAU=; b=PtuyihlmgauMANNmYc/+QTRrDUHulSHMuzDlMy/bd6yhmzx0LZinfTev/xNOoBhmV/ gMt2jFftAWDzrJZkbjRUrC8b1cTdAXgL7Olilv+5UPZTnSDOb0oyQjStizg+WlwjwT+m fr1UBe3m/oElGNE3uyEJLTfwj6+ThUjslQvdmYcFwnkMcOwP5vEXgyPxOUkoI1ZgyxuI cMWN9DuwI7hLxQeKxquNv+NCdObEBcUC3ES7t1irnHk6ELq24D7fxcx+L+5dJKkoTHxv U9FYr5rrB6qOrcd+/jej4orlJotU52LYNCkLZ/dWYo59t2vuIxSFU4b6zSLyU5g4aZCc tC8Q==