RE: Conclusion: 6MAN Adoption call on draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-07

"Hosnieh Rafiee" <ietf@rozanak.com> Thu, 16 January 2014 18:00 UTC

From: Hosnieh Rafiee <ietf@rozanak.com>
To: IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: Conclusion: 6MAN Adoption call on draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-07
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:00:10 +0100
Cc: brian@innovationslab.net, ipv6@ietf.org, 'Alexandru Petrescu' <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>

I do not accept the chair arguments since this draft have its own supporters
in the mailing list and I do not see this decision a fair decision . We all
know that we need local security and I also discussed about how this draft
can help to faster deploy SeND . I addressed all the comments I received
during the call and seriously cannot accept the result.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-local-security

Hosnieh
… success is a journey, not a destination….
You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your
direction ... Focus on the journey