Re: [irtf-discuss] [Internet Policy] Our Internet, Our Future: Together We Can Protect the Internet for Today and Tomorrow

Jorge Amodio <jmamodio@gmail.com> Fri, 09 December 2022 12:33 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=7OuNm6e6+HSR4XbEr2g3DfHbaS+fOt22dltcyFq6h5A=; b=UMkIkn7K3e6eCuwcS0U3AGGC1jbtyNvWDafg6Qu8ZrPilAblLCdy3tDCAaJpm2XFpD FveqvXHRdGMYp3bFjt0kNw9vtRR1VC5ZkBc5husLqICo+FN231hzX9aN9H9Rc/HvGc8j FR+xVRCvCOkPWEDRPRlsLeTQAngcv154AyCx21tcpfBTzfK9VsRehPhAaXomJqBpqWC7 96jX49cu7YpuYR5ms5qugpBH1H4yHYdjZOLAe5wIFqfTuTGReAt3C6Uis6J/EIr76ud2 j4/9rYXhz7OoR4cfOhTEk3kwWgIWCAZZEHDNtHlwGYNJDFQRW7y85chyCqOa8GuxB61n MqPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=7OuNm6e6+HSR4XbEr2g3DfHbaS+fOt22dltcyFq6h5A=; b=FWiiADLLk3r9oeRZIgVoh8fXm1K57ajfwp75DcnvFjAZ+Y6HWkpj6mBTJ9kAHDysCl A3rThwmAGWY/h1trzLr4JPiudyxNt3/E7CDXCJK+hqnOIaLuqqtBE8cREiM+J+gSb89C OmZ8KCKQfBEDAxwNzwBuulYOShqY5bZuUqErqT/8WLOTH5NcKlunSQ1vkM5Xbc+MWkN8 4N6CMCWjRDSl6RuUoZCo7ZXovHPMdFRkgNi7gM6SYZOuqjISY884/cGV9igQohTjDsHk wEYcqYGhEH1iK+7CPrZvusTeIj10uAjp7ycOsjWjIpGW1KIQABuhszbEfnEQ4jq8GXC/ WLTg==