Re: [Isis-wg] AD Review of draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-09

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Thu, 03 December 2015 23:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=34988; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449185932; x=1450395532; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=nOtH9by4cZZpV4UcLGaPjZ83kFayFbUit/yG4bjZOiI=; b=kSbCkwtYOkwef9+bF620HEbbXhECKPREpaseeNoeIjSW797yOY14vCPu HVGEefQyVFe5BabUWyhdkUUfkti1x2Ea1sFBC+pmy5Z67rG0tiHF73Nqe ukz92ezze7PtesgRJF+68/veskmJXYxaS2ZxVlln5hajno/oapuC8JItz E=;