RE: [Isms] charter proposal

Kaushik Narayan <kaushik@cisco.com> Tue, 02 August 2005 17:52 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:52:03 -0700
To: ietfdbh@comcast.net
From: Kaushik Narayan <kaushik@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: [Isms] charter proposal
Cc: isms@ietf.org
Sender: isms-bounces@lists.ietf.org

Hi David,

I am not sure we need elaborate AAA work in order to allow for
linkages between ISMS authentication and SNMPv3 VACM.
Ideally the RADIUS work for this should happen in RADEXT
and I believe Dave Nelson and Greg Weber already have an
ID that would be relevant.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-01.txt

regards,
   kaushik!