RE: [Isms]SSHSMRADIUSIntegrationdraft(draft-narayan-isms-sshsm-radius-01.txt)submitted

"Kaushik Narayan \(kaushik\)" <kaushik@cisco.com> Fri, 16 March 2007 18:54 UTC

Subject: RE: [Isms]SSHSMRADIUSIntegrationdraft(draft-narayan-isms-sshsm-radius-01.txt)submitted
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:53:44 -0700
From: "Kaushik Narayan (kaushik)" <kaushik@cisco.com>
To: j.schoenwaelder@iu-bremen.de, Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2172; t=1174071249; x=1174935249; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kaushik@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Kaushik=20Narayan=20\(kaushik\)=22=20<kaushik@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Isms]SSHSMRADIUSIntegrationdraft(draft-narayan-isms- sshsm-radius-01.txt)submitted |Sender:=20; bh=m/3BnHvlrUZuyIGQtnG+j6YorNa9rNUS5Cyth2ANb5M=; b=OIuIYi/rr/5iSnqVrtdPO8YR78ERZ+lhyyJuQSMA/NkpqFWPlMBroYBnnE952jr+udpueIIi iB3dYsaw+5vYyj47tOo1MgWSBp5JHV1zyepWeSt50b5U7xHTb0uneoXRfXL/yZtFBUXTP4JlN4 hh9pFp6cND8TTB2bPtbOn59AE=;