ISN

Will Mullaney <mullanwi@usa.net> Sat, 13 June 1998 02:39 UTC

Delivery-Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:39:35 -0400
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:32:08 -0400
From: Will Mullaney <mullanwi@usa.net>
To: isn-wg@nasa.gov
Subject: ISN
Sender: owner-isn-wg@nasa.gov

About 6 months ago, I put out an open message on the isn-wg list serv
asking if it was still active, seeing as I hadn't seen anything in it
for a while.  I also had offered to help restart it if nescessary.
Shortly after I recieved messages from the two chairs assuring me that
even though things had been going slow they were still going, etc.  I
was also told that these great things were going to happen, though about
a day after that, and for the last 5 months and 25 days or so, there has
been nothing but silence until today (someone else subscribed).  So I
ask this, have the tasks been completed, or has everyone just given up
or forgotten about isn?  Or perhapse, does this list only work once
every six months?

If I'm missing something here, then someone please bring me up to speed,
and if eveyone else has given up, please atleast have the courtsey to
admit that, for whatever reason, you are unable to be the chair of the
group any more and let someone take your place.

Thanks for your time.

-Will Mullaney