Re: [geonet/its] Presentation of draft about geolocation in IPv6 headers - 6MAN Working Group

Rex Buddenberg <buddenbergr@gmail.com> Mon, 24 November 2014 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:subject:from:to:cc:date:in-reply-to:references :content-type:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zktK+OsZQFIVYzojgO+op3Po+fqT9azyRtPYA8Ia4Ro=; b=JMDH1bzISCu2MymlW2fLGll3dBQ1A7PwAucQp+F/ZGNbKlmWdURey0AqWA8nG8ypnq caX4nPrjqHe7idRdVGGxL2S/eW5+2ojV79woT/b+3zVL6oYo3XepK51MMm9a050Ef5zD fzFOmoQA9Qv+ZZRYKTwwN9mclyAW89eKAMyKM0FYzKaxcuZgM5NLFPv5Um+DQyir7+x0 ZA6KM2j2i1WaF3RKrBGhxXgv3NRL6d6ShMU+6x3XZNCCvc2DP3oayZbJPgSs8uy/SUw7 ILR1VfrRc1fHhU9NMf/p8yvT6S68CeXzxU1OX52l1cTE1oIYytFW/XxSTxFr4ErZ7B7U YbRg==