Re: [ipwave] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-29: (with COMMENT)

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 13 September 2022 05:47 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.084 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FREEMAIL_DOC_PDF=0.01, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=S/XK5tergaylp4f92N584JMmrHEWyA7B7Mn8u7ArCeM=; b=ZIhdH2L/L57g/s1ojyKzXiN9yVuf3NPuTD/R5i9xKMnUY1Ymi4US1AMNhCh7/rKkg5 zFgJSLcpNBcecFz1isVUkR7IQ3bkRbd7NSpMfQ082TDii5BluG7QTXjigFynYkabyOy1 6BR9zBwKQDIjm1JWhTBfsi3+qRVHQvI/KEU7Oq92wwMGnMTUrTglHMn1cWf3I9Sf566E 3zusdEZ5ASKrNW+m8zBECBd9dBD1MWsgLoMnTJxrQyVlZWXQ7LzfVo8PyJHB/qtaWfYj S5I/1ezutzRO0J/wvrzmIb6CLHZ6qin3XAqc7we58QKY1J3zDcV8kh3t6c2PieELca4c Umdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=S/XK5tergaylp4f92N584JMmrHEWyA7B7Mn8u7ArCeM=; b=qCMJFUNNlKVLidozyRgG9W1BYkVwg4XSnrjtvgX6TqvOCgozJlngKH3e79++njmA+o YAs/CvjcjuDQLDtlQdmTkJNo7GYva2Cw5+MW/eogiyKLf9rRNNlHQiYe9cLd5YbdbCSB h1vSVgUUfnahAFp0KpuM/Jeen915v5pwOzoE1tDMML4btDgoU1kHhpQADQ+PuHLc7p4w 6UWrFxgfp4ZTWgwGu3KsSbTfk0GRG9xcnVizzF4PIQ124OIKJ3tVUlTQIgUFoFtMJ5f1 kHxS9iIzl22RJw3g6HT2ZqUd0fbhOO/p/F4MZRX2bOErLAczqTyvwdtvh9cf2hjrNCvo nyfQ==
References: <165614191142.5418.10384462930853095856@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAMGpriX8wq_pVR1baaE7p=a-6iLzC4bw8VVDGqtNx5e1HTShwQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMGpriXfNb2UmUCL_x7scU8piY2QhRHdC0SB30nTikTJJtU9kw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2DeyH-JdQp5bWqSbj_ZJcUdOoQkmxhaogzWfC1warnb-xKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMGpriUftVBqjQLyTgec00FB85DQQCUusySYmwLkTK76Vno10w@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2Dewa834owLgq4uBBEfOQW4JVSFEHa=K=x=bKrW76iwJYjQ@mail.gmail.com>