Re: [its] Narrowing the scope of the Internet-wide Geornetworking activities

Mike Kallas <mike@kallas.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 21:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1383842002; bh=3YFZP0+QbJSKNcIWctiNRL+XA085S1Kf/qEYD6KERHQ=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=mgqkrmtUjlHz34owY0YPyRyATq92xgu0bPcyjrmRj1YWcfP2PqqY9Tr8Dz1Bz1yv+ztcBcEDaG0v/xDgTYMy1k2LVg06SyGL0ACLuJlzSHI0pUaWbD/5UlMZTdVCDQOfs7zhmFeRBF2JuM9RomJZgYh0n4WpFwU1OyxrWplfEQ4=
X-YMail-OSG: i_MQsgoVM1mmUbA5rV5DH5vAba7bM.bmfxGt0Z_Y8aeOi_d MkK2.YjUlLOdn7HUkV6BVo8jaV65Ceky9hzjWEZstYG9kRpM3tlDaTwJAD2C PdgxJ7jyZrKBkcIbX_QbqdoD9MAuDXfezSLiTucf2zQS2aKCj53m1wAagEWn Ll0M5i3_BQfePRlduQ9D3mwSX_d5NNxEBifVZtEddaHTRpkIAt7Px1EBJ2tW IImsmRXYiHfP82Ae8974NLOdJmnWI1ZgQ_gbNuTnDIfGEck1HTIUi6rZyBFN LCx5bEsKap1.xlT.qeAaQTlrMec_cOVgUYSPZdcugDkFIQDXGJWObqxiwYK7 gceQJ2Je5I_t12TGPHEjukDbShMk_aKRtvI576b7EiEPLxdkp59aAs6z7ZFK wv37BmmX9JGptT1iyvFZributqSCuyzqsNhw7fia8POGhZ3Pv6yI_R4AsLB0 rlOHMXduxSRk17jpwEI5akDsp8VeLBLZBW0lmvdxj0sjR775dzP3QQUPCnsK kSjwmxc1NptwvFc46N.cX8tpsbQA.a70gPM3L6F6fUDLLq3hVIfHiaiEfuPG taZYGgqb55YRzhsPr1_YI4FcywbyEgN3yaA--
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, aSBhZ3JlZSB0aGF0ICJob3cgdGhlIEFjY2VzcyBSb3V0ZXJzIGFuZC9vciB0aGUgR2F0ZXdheXMgZHNpdHJpYnV0ZSB0aGUgcGFja2V0cyIgc2hvdWxkIGJlIG91dCBmIHNjb3BlLCBidXQgaSBhbSBub3Qgc3VyZSB0aGF0IHRoZSAyIHBvaW50IHlvdSBtZW50aW9uZWQgaW4gdGhlIHByb3Bvc2VkIHNjb3BlIGFyZSBlbm91Z2guIGZvciBleGFtcGxlIGZvciBleGFtcGxlIGFueSBjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uIG9mIHRoaXMgdHlwZSB3b3VsZCBub3QgYmUgaW4gcmVzcG9uc2UgdG8gYSBkaXJlY3QgcmVxdWVzdCB3aGkBMAEBAQE-