Re: [its] Updated proposal of Charter ITS

Rex Buddenberg <buddenbergr@gmail.com> Thu, 04 April 2013 01:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:subject:from:to:date:in-reply-to:references :content-type:x-mailer:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XDes9JTYKs+quIxLl+FsOmCVkdlKtASR5EU/dup6D3Y=; b=KOW71jSB2NQeVtvgt9tfwLaamDRyycDsD4k1REvjTYIlE48uPkGzuhLJ9vwmzeD5OU IvqivB3v+Cqc9fdRmttsxSY0LidCw4yU/C2owR1smeVmT8y6MueyMW92N8PNwW0M6V6O 5iTAAH+WrfItSV7sJX6knroJ0QXOL7NjljqapdjmvHn6XB3OCA8BytCXyRGEa2cYARds 3wgVIkKOT0RMjbK1Cr0o4WkoxPqpzzLxXjC64Nt7Ngiq0K0to1lqIc+gHe5C6gcndsVp En8U2GwMyr/+LANRqTwCeNnhV7pCgSLuTqioQCs880GC0I4i8RpMs330phKa7R7YdOO3 vwCg==