Re: [ipwave] copy of my review of draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-27

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Wed, 30 March 2022 16:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=s5aMbfDt4esPqCUod8drZVwS/4YnFpEP0M31bXOS6p4=; b=GBS7nJrT9yegSxQB4V0fx9d7uP8O+u3hFXZB3PpBYTzrhNMhj8BoDFRaUZa0yVDACG iIDaZY1cevDSJutcEJwCHbi5p8YNsMh7hi5WVzIHZZKoXUYjAj+tPrLu/sPjFP6wC0Mo CnYacCPZaALeVf7g+y9M4Ihu4rOBKMUtXSR5Kbdol/z2bDpc8GLhBEB4s/pptQALwaxO by73numMzZqJldl0rJ51yraqpQIAeTmpuqH6lwOaWtLYpIeyga8rHj9SGtSGDIxYTOT/ JCNf5cXJbwqG5c+g8neOXuKdUubqpk5U55XwLzt9sD7uQhj4N2O58PRU2Cgb15ExgAa4 ZMMQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=s5aMbfDt4esPqCUod8drZVwS/4YnFpEP0M31bXOS6p4=; b=Iig1LsXjfOhJHj7luKvhJVrOrS/Bld/SGWP05TEhRFYn7zSbo2E+Uu7IxMCmzE/os9 Nn2kGbBtWxtV+wXrg7a+KSPd/PFNef59cwp0Ldp+pV0uJtzYFVx494+/ulcoF2o17ETE p29KBQNpxOkI1jPrTMuqKjmKDT70/CC2cTyPCqJVIvVWlysIEPk5vvonmDDpPk7UB0LR tng5fe1mjng4zS8PunsGwpHRwlHW8qVVO9Gmrc/IBIJ5smZSY5RX8+Re+Yn8f7MILvXK 4RAVcS+p+sTr7dt8UQAd9Xo8EPTSf8pG1elM1FPuknoKxhH+jN/DcOatJtZKwDnWlCF3 TcsQ==