Re: [its] Comments for a New Draft of Problem Statement for V2I Networking

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2016 13:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Vo0wjMWykfqvV+YR/yYvWiWVDBXLEKyAybEPAk7qmv8=; b=v2qkbVloYddhjy07vT3jkw2e6ELp2LGLx7pMBRmGfqBi59XqlIE2riyYeBQnvurI7N 1uugVcmXVtzVdulFIuQsRap2WCLri+Su3WvFyTnq9NP1203UItCTyPa5+mlba8PHSvAE xcOyYLVYi0z4heZlXY8ljgDH4ypcVG/nvMXFX0HUSwYEoEQYOc+GL0b8xI9r/6Z5kVKm sIAsOaMyBTSLqWWVkNvca8DPQHWQdbKrh91Dbm0DkkuOwS+BJaF/4TiHehONe/NS4ocg DCf12sARjzoRS4pFHUqCpW6mxfH77bfrrQcoB0eZJqRQ8L7ptDp7qxBByINbn8zhWGPu nhMQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Vo0wjMWykfqvV+YR/yYvWiWVDBXLEKyAybEPAk7qmv8=; b=et4K2PMYL08mM07w4jR0zPfYrq+H3SBYjqDh1/87B5nZXHyjqYgSdS9RtjKgABj3el atyZvBNnw81bEmchOvL6beMOGDw965U50sGFmXLe0XftHkJw7f2bjZPwxMYTcDOz9fc6 iyubqm2rOA3rkuoeZQP5t7rLeNDzR8ef9VgUKTsi5XZNH4ePVCrY2PzhFR5ztWgqjImT Di9ehdGnAzveol/EZ3hJl//K9TxKuU3xqKE4Bk46yBANFSYtV4EfIKwFX4S5kmjlwSie nRBfAuK+WKG2SAD0fSzWOB0CmAliijPKnO3FxI7Gc7TM2tn67EXpJWTg4AhjZ9ZYmEjM Decw==